Ride For Passion
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Morning Ride
Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am by alex

» Saturday Morning Training Ride
Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 pm by alex

» Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday Night Ride
Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm by alex

» Self Introduction
Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:08 pm by roadridingdude

» Regular Sunday Morning Road Ride
Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm by ck

» Woodlands to Waterway @ punggol
Sat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm by cancad8

» May Day Round Island Ride
Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 am by alex

» The Republic Run - 07 July 2012
Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm by w74406

» 2xU Compresssion Run, 1 April 2012
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm by w74406

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Bike Shop nearby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ericksu

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Bike Shop nearby   Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Guys,

Where is the nearest bike shop that I can get parts for my bike?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 49
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 pm

ericksu wrote:
Guys,

Where is the nearest bike shop that I can get parts for my bike?

Call Bikelink, they are located at Yishun and you call them at 67564481. Very Happy

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
ericksu

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 pm

ck wrote:
ericksu wrote:
Guys,

Where is the nearest bike shop that I can get parts for my bike?

Call Bikelink, they are located at Yishun and you call them at 67564481. Very Happy

Thanks CK...how about in woodlands? I stay at Street 83... any nearby?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 49
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:58 pm

ericksu wrote:

Thanks CK...how about in woodlands? I stay at Street 83... any nearby?

Woodlands am not too sure but yishun is quite near thou...and bikelink will give u member's discount when you go over and let Thomas the boss know ur riding with us...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
ericksu

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:04 pm

ck wrote:
ericksu wrote:

Thanks CK...how about in woodlands? I stay at Street 83... any nearby?

Woodlands am not too sure but yishun is quite near thou...and bikelink will give u member's discount when you go over and let Thomas the boss know ur riding with us...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


OK... Thanks CK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 49
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:38 am

Wow.... affraid affraid after seeing your bike, i think the bike shops u need to visit are: Cycle Worx at upper thomson rd, T3 at serangoon, Cannaisa, 101 Frankel Ave or Boon at changi.....or any Roadalink shop.... affraid affraid

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
ericksu

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:43 am

ck wrote:
Wow.... affraid affraid after seeing your bike, i think the bike shops u need to visit are: Cycle Worx at upper thomson rd, T3 at serangoon, Cannaisa, 101 Frankel Ave or Boon at changi.....or any Roadalink shop.... affraid affraid

Not really CK..I just need floor pump with gauge and bike stand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 49
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:14 am

Cool...den u can go bikelink and buy those stuffs. i tot u wana change ya bike parts or so....lol.

Also, u can find us at FaceBook here:

https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=124585917576847#!/group.php?gid=124585917576847

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
ericksu

avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:17 am

ck wrote:
Cool...den u can go bikelink and buy those stuffs. i tot u wana change ya bike parts or so....lol.

plus wanted to see if they have the cateye V3 or any other good cyclo computer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bike Shop nearby   

Back to top Go down
 
Bike Shop nearby
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Bike shop in Manheim
» LLANDUDNO PIER SHOP SALE
» Belstaff Leather Bike Jacket + Lids
» Bike Fitting....
» 2005 Honda CRF450X woods bike

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woodlands Cyclique :: Bike Talking :: General Questions-
Jump to: