Woodlands Cyclique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride For Passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Morning Ride
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am by alex

» Saturday Morning Training Ride
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 pm by alex

» Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday Night Ride
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm by alex

» Self Introduction
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:08 pm by roadridingdude

» Regular Sunday Morning Road Ride
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm by ck

» Woodlands to Waterway @ punggol
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm by cancad8

» May Day Round Island Ride
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:32 am by alex

» The Republic Run - 07 July 2012
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm by w74406

» 2xU Compresssion Run, 1 April 2012
Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm by w74406

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Change Of Riding Schedule!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ck
Admin
ck

Change Of Riding Schedule! Empty
PostSubject: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Guys,

We are trying to fine tune our riding schedule to suite everyone's need. We hv work out the following:

Tues - Morn Ride - Mandai - 5am - post as usual on Morn Ride Thread.

Wed - Nite Run/Jog - Woodlands Stadium - 730pm - post as usual on jogging schedule Thread.

Thurs - Nite Ride - 8pm - Neo Tiew or we join other groups for traning ride - post on Wed Nite Ride Thread.

Fri - Uncle ride as usual.

Sun - Routine Group Ride.

Do feedback to me if u think we need adjustment to improve further.

Thx Guys.....Huar Ar... Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_cheers Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_cheers Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
https://woodlands.forumotion.net
Scoundrel

Scoundrel

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:21 pm

What, no Thursday morning ride?!?!?
Back to top Go down
ck
Admin
ck

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:45 am

Scoundrel wrote:
What, no Thursday morning ride?!?!?

Yes, we shifted Thurs morn ride to night cause Wed night we will be jogging/running (enough rest) and also allow us to join in others for better training improvement.(more rides to join in at night) Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
TourDe-WLands79

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:10 pm

I think Wed night jogging, Fri night ride and regular Sun morning ride are pretty fixed and need not change.
To have enough time to rest for our body (for the very regular riders who participates in all 3 scheules week-in, week-out) I suggest we might simply abandon 1 ride schedule to have a better recovery.
As for Tues morning ride, I think why not we do it like alternate the ride between Mandai and Neo Tiew once a week. Time-wise at Neo Tiew, I think we can try to schedule it earlier, and must leave by 5AM OR, shorten the route to avoid morning rush to work.
For flexibility, we can have morning ride either on Mon or Tues morning depends on everyone's schedule. Or say for instance, mon ride for neo tiew, tues for mandai and vice-versa once a week.

My 2 cents.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
ck
Admin
ck

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Bro Mark,

Points Noted and will see how we can adjust accordingly. Cheers Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
alex
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:56 pm

ck wrote:
Guys,

We are trying to fine tune our riding schedule to suite everyone's need. We hv work out the following:

Tues - Morn Ride - Mandai - 5am - post as usual on Morn Ride Thread.

Wed - Nite Run/Jog - Woodlands Stadium - 730pm - post as usual on jogging schedule Thread.

Thurs - Nite Ride - 8pm - Neo Tiew or we join other groups for traning ride - post on Wed Nite Ride Thread.

Fri - Uncle ride as usual.

Sun - Routine Group Ride.

Do feedback to me if u think we need adjustment to improve further.

Thx Guys.....Huar Ar... Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_cheers Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_cheers Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_cheers

due to other commitments, likely to join u guys only for the morning rides (tue & sun).........
Back to top Go down
LMH

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi guys, may i know what is uncle ride, friday evening.
Where to meet and where to? I am newbie leh, so maybe uncle ride is not tat extreme!
Back to top Go down
ck
Admin
ck

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:10 pm

LMH wrote:
Hi guys, may i know what is uncle ride, friday evening.
Where to meet and where to? I am newbie leh, so maybe uncle ride is not tat extreme!

Uncle's Ride is mostly happening on Fri nite where we do recovery/ relax/ kopi ride etc.....meeting point and destination will be posted accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change Of Riding Schedule!   Change Of Riding Schedule! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change Of Riding Schedule!
Page 1 of 1