Woodlands Cyclique
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride For Passion

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Morning Ride
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am by alex

» Saturday Morning Training Ride
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 pm by alex

» Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday Night Ride
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm by alex

» Self Introduction
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:08 pm by roadridingdude

» Regular Sunday Morning Road Ride
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm by ck

» Woodlands to Waterway @ punggol
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm by cancad8

» May Day Round Island Ride
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:32 am by alex

» The Republic Run - 07 July 2012
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm by w74406

» 2xU Compresssion Run, 1 April 2012
What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm by w74406

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What About Soul brand bikes and components?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoundrel

Scoundrel

What About Soul brand bikes and components? Empty
PostSubject: What About Soul brand bikes and components?   What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:26 am

Hi guys,
I have a friend who asked me about Soul brand bicycles & components - apparently made in Singapore. I told him I'd ask my Singapore cycling buddies...
Good, bad or indifferent? I don't recall anyone riding anything made by Soul..

Thanks, Uncle Ang Mo

Back to top Go down
ck
Admin
ck

PostSubject: Re: What About Soul brand bikes and components?   What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 am

Scoundrel wrote:
Hi guys,
I have a friend who asked me about Soul brand bicycles & components - apparently made in Singapore. I told him I'd ask my Singapore cycling buddies...
Good, bad or indifferent? I don't recall anyone riding anything made by Soul..

Thanks, Uncle Ang Mo

AngMo,

I used soul wheels before and i just gotten another set of training wheels from Soul recently . In my opinion, Soul's frame and wheels are basically value for the money, am very happy with the recent purchased of Soul 2 max and the spinning rocks. As for the components, think they are using the taiwan made mirco-swift...not sure about that thou. if is just getting the frame or wheels, i will said go get it, is worth the $$$...my humble 2 cents worth. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://woodlands.forumotion.net
alex
Admin
alex

PostSubject: Re: What About Soul brand bikes and components?   What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:23 am

Hmm.... Wheels perhaps. Components, no way !
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
w74406

PostSubject: Re: What About Soul brand bikes and components?   What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 9:19 am

Try on Soul 3 using prologic hub. The free spin is good but not advisable for heavy weighted rider cos I broke 2 of my rear spokes during my fast ride w/o hit any hump or pot holes! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What About Soul brand bikes and components?   What About Soul brand bikes and components? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What About Soul brand bikes and components?
Page 1 of 1