Ride For Passion
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Morning Ride
Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:27 am by alex

» Saturday Morning Training Ride
Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:29 pm by alex

» Tuesday/Wednesday/ Thursday Night Ride
Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm by alex

» Self Introduction
Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:08 pm by roadridingdude

» Regular Sunday Morning Road Ride
Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm by ck

» Woodlands to Waterway @ punggol
Sat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm by cancad8

» May Day Round Island Ride
Tue May 01, 2012 10:32 am by alex

» The Republic Run - 07 July 2012
Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:56 pm by w74406

» 2xU Compresssion Run, 1 April 2012
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm by w74406

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 SATurday night ride.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
guanster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 32
Location : sembawang

PostSubject: SATurday night ride.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:18 am

110709.
saturday night ride.
meetup: woodlands block 363.
time:830pm.
destination: 50-60km
route: woodlands-bukit timah-clementi-kenridge-pasir panjang-tanjong pagar-orchard-novena-thomson-sembawang.

will stop tanjong pagar for break, and back at sembawang teh tarik.

any issue pls contact me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACDC

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:40 am

Bro Guanster...... can we kick-off say 8.00pm...????

Btw I suggest home run we avoid Orchard..... coz sat nite the road will be damn busy. Alternatively, I would suggest we go by Shenton Way~Lavender~Balestier~Thomson.......

My 2 S'pore cents worth tho..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:04 am

But Orchard rd can see swee mei mei Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
guanster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 32
Location : sembawang

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:03 am

tming change to meeting at 8.00pm.
route will be still the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: 22/08/09 SAT Night Ride!   Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:59 am

Sat Nite Ride
Date: 220809
Destination: Boon Keng
Average Speed: 20~25km/h
Distance: 40~50km
Time: Meet 8.30pm @ 888 passage way between NTUC and coffeeshop.

Compulsory Items To Bring/Wear: Spare tube, Toolkits, Handpump, H2O, Helmet, Proper Shoes, some $$$, Rear Blinker.... & of coz ur own bike (MTB also welcomed).
Optional Items: Gloves, Shades, Ciggies, Lighter, Muscle Rub.

Attendees:
1. Abg Ali
2. CK
3. David Jr
4. Keith
5. Abg Sani
6. Faisal
7. Mann
8. Suhaimi
9. George (50/50)
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, RIDE WILL BE CANCELLED & KOPITOK @ 888.

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
ACDC

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:30 am

Saturday Nite Ride
Date: 220809
Destination: Boon Keng Market (S'pore No.1 Mutton Soup Stall)
Average Speed: 20~25km/h
Distance: 50~60km
Time: Meet 8.30pm @ 888 passageway between NTUC & coffeeshop.

Route: W'lands 888~Gambas~S'wang~Thomson~Novena~Lavender~Kallang Bahru~Upper Boon Keng.

Home Run: To be decided after the Mutton Soup makan.

Compulsory Items To Bring/Wear: Spare tube, Toolkits, Handpump, H2O, Helmet, Proper Shoes, some $$$, Rear Blinker.... & of coz ur own bike (MTB also welcomed).
Optional Items: Gloves, Shades, Ciggies, Lighter, Muscle Rub.

Attendees:
1. Abg Ali
2. CK
3. David Jr
4. Keith
5. Abg Sani
6. Faisal
7. Mann
8. Suhaimi
9. George (50/50)
10. Salem
11.
12.
13.
14.

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, RIDE WILL BE CANCELLED & KOPITOK @ 888.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 am

Saturday Nite Ride
Date: 290809
Destination: Changi Village (Flea Mart, Makan, See HeShe, Special...etc)
Average Speed: 20~25km/h
Distance: 70~80km
Time: Meet 8.30pm @ 888 passageway between NTUC & coffeeshop.

Route: To be advise by Ride Captain

Home Run: To be decided after the makan @ Changi Village.

Compulsory Items To Bring/Wear: Spare tube, Toolkits, Handpump, H2O, Helmet, Proper Shoes, some $$$, Rear Blinker.... & of coz ur own bike (MTB also welcomed).
Optional Items: Gloves, Shades, Ciggies, Lighter, Muscle Rub.

Attendees:
1. Abg Ali
2. CK
3. David Jr
4. Keith
5. Abg Sani
6. Faisal
7. Mann
8. Suhaimi
9. Guanster
10. Uncle Yang (Ride Captain)
11. Uncle David
12.
13.
14.

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, RIDE WILL BE CANCELLED & KOPITOK @ 888.

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
Birdhuda

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 32
Location : Wuuland..

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am

Saturday Nite Ride
Date: 290809
Destination: Changi Village (Flea Mart, Makan, See HeShe, Special...etc)
Average Speed: 20~25km/h
Distance: 70~80km
Time: Meet 8.30pm @ 888 passageway between NTUC & coffeeshop.

Route: To be advise by Ride Captain

Home Run: To be decided after the makan @ Changi Village.

Compulsory Items To Bring/Wear: Spare tube, Toolkits, Handpump, H2O, Helmet, Proper Shoes, some $$$, Rear Blinker.... & of coz ur own bike (MTB also welcomed).
Optional Items: Gloves, Shades, Ciggies, Lighter, Muscle Rub.

Attendees:
1. Abg Ali
2. CK
3. David Jr
4. Keith
5. Abg Sani
6. Faisal
7. Mann
8. Suhaimi
9. Guanster
10. Uncle Yang (Ride Captain)
11. Uncle David
12. Noor (Goin slow and steady afro )
13.
14.

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, RIDE WILL BE CANCELLED & KOPITOK @ 888.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACDC

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Saturday Nite Ride
Date: 290809
Destination: Changi Village (Flea Mart, Makan, See HeShe, Special...etc)
Average Speed: 20~25km/h
Distance: 70~80km
Time: Meet 8.30pm @ 888 passageway between NTUC & coffeeshop.

Route: W'lands 888 ~ Gambas ~ Yishun ~ Seletar Dam ~ Seletar Club Rd ~ Jln Kayu ~ Sengkang ~ Hougang ~ Old Tampines Rd ~ Tampines ~ Pasir Ris ~ Loyang ~ Changi Village

Home Run: To be decided by Ride Captain, after the makan @ Changi Village.

Compulsory Items To Bring/Wear: Spare tube, Toolkits, Handpump, H2O, Helmet, Proper Shoes, some $$$, Rear Blinker.... & of coz ur own bike (MTB also welcomed).
Optional Items: Gloves, Shades, Ciggies, Lighter, Muscle Rub.

Attendees:
1. Uncle Yang (Ride Captain)
2. CK
3. David Jr
4. Keith (Still on MC bohhh...???)
5. Abg Sani
6. Faisal
7. Mann (Will accompany Keith in his Optimus Prime, if he still cant cycle coz of swelly leggy)
8. Suhaimi
9. Guanster
10. Abg Ali
11. Uncle David
12. Noor (Goin slow and steady afro )
13. Salem
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, RIDE WILL BE CANCELLED & KOPITOK @ 888.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdhuda

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 32
Location : Wuuland..

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 pm

Abg mann oso kana swollen leg uh? But Optimus Prime can only seat 1 leh infront... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Birdhuda wrote:
Abg mann oso kana swollen leg uh? But Optimus Prime can only seat 1 leh infront... Laughing

Just to correct you, Keith "Optimus Prime" can seat 5 adults hor... flower

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
Birdhuda

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 32
Location : Wuuland..

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Oohhh... Optimus Prime "UPsized"... Den lyke tat i oso can join lah.. hahaha....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guanster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 32
Location : sembawang

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:34 pm

Birdhuda wrote:
Oohhh... Optimus Prime "UPsized"... Den lyke tat i oso can join lah.. hahaha....

anyway no matter how, please bring more cash out in case u have to take a cab back half way again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACDC

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 am

Yo brozzzz, jst a suggestion... shall we postpone the nite ride to CV this Sat...??? Instead we do a short ride say... reverse Mandai Loop (Gambas~S'wang~Mandai~Kranji~W'landz). This way we'll not be too late to attend bro Noor's bbq at Blk 178 W'lands. To those who want to burn down the calories after the bbq, can still proceed with next day regular Sunday Morn Ride.

My 2 S'pore cents worth tho...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 am

ACDC wrote:
Yo brozzzz, jst a suggestion... shall we postpone the nite ride to CV this Sat...??? Instead we do a short ride say... reverse Mandai Loop (Gambas~S'wang~Mandai~Kranji~W'landz). This way we'll not be too late to attend bro Noor's bbq at Blk 178 W'lands. To those who want to burn down the calories after the bbq, can still proceed with next day regular Sunday Morn Ride.

My 2 S'pore cents worth tho...

Huh? Not possible to go bbg after changi village?

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
yang



Posts : 22
Join date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi Guys,

This Sat (29 Aug), I can't make it for the nite ride, so can't be captain. But tonite (28 Aug), I am OK. I have put up a post for the ride under the Friday nite ride header.

Planned route for tonite ride is part of the Woodland->Changi route. Total about 40-50km. See that posting (Friday nite ride) for more details.

Regards,
Uncle Yang
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ACDC

avatar

Posts : 219
Join date : 2009-06-10
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 pm

ck wrote:
ACDC wrote:
Yo brozzzz, jst a suggestion... shall we postpone the nite ride to CV this Sat...??? Instead we do a short ride say... reverse Mandai Loop (Gambas~S'wang~Mandai~Kranji~W'landz). This way we'll not be too late to attend bro Noor's bbq at Blk 178 W'lands. To those who want to burn down the calories after the bbq, can still proceed with next day regular Sunday Morn Ride.

My 2 S'pore cents worth tho...

Huh? Not possible to go bbg after changi village?

Possible....
a. if we can cycle consistent at 45~50km/hr to CV so we'll be back to W/lands before midnight.
b. if we start the ride early... say 6pm, but inconvenience to Muslim riders coz they got to break their fast bout 7.15pm.
c. if Noor's bbq ends bout 4~5am in the morning.
d. all of the above.

.... else
a. proceed with CV ride & forget bout the bbq.
b. attend the bbq & postpone the CV ride.
c. do a short ride & attend the bbq.
d. choose any one of the above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guanster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 32
Location : sembawang

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:32 pm

We will continues with the C.V ride, and by the time we finishes, and there is still time, we will dropby matnoor place.
otherwise we have to give it a missed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:44 am

ACDC wrote:
ck wrote:
ACDC wrote:
Yo brozzzz, jst a suggestion... shall we postpone the nite ride to CV this Sat...??? Instead we do a short ride say... reverse Mandai Loop (Gambas~S'wang~Mandai~Kranji~W'landz). This way we'll not be too late to attend bro Noor's bbq at Blk 178 W'lands. To those who want to burn down the calories after the bbq, can still proceed with next day regular Sunday Morn Ride.

My 2 S'pore cents worth tho...

Huh? Not possible to go bbg after changi village?

Possible....
a. if we can cycle consistent at 45~50km/hr to CV so we'll be back to W/lands before midnight.
b. if we start the ride early... say 6pm, but inconvenience to Muslim riders coz they got to break their fast bout 7.15pm.
c. if Noor's bbq ends bout 4~5am in the morning.
d. all of the above.

.... else
a. proceed with CV ride & forget bout the bbq.
b. attend the bbq & postpone the CV ride.
c. do a short ride & attend the bbq.
d. choose any one of the above.

guanster wrote:
We will continues with the C.V ride, and by the time we finishes, and there is still time, we will dropby matnoor place.
otherwise we have to give it a missed.

Dear All,

As per bro Mann & bro Guanster posted, we will all meet at 888 on 29/08/2009(Sat) @830pm.
Thereafter, those who wish to attend bro Noor's bbq shall proceed to his place at blk 178 and those who wish to carry on the changi village ride will carry on as per normal.
THX

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 pm

Sorry All,

Tonight ride CANCEL, please meet at 888 @ 830pm to proceed to Noor's bbq.
Thanks.

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:37 am

Saturday Nite Ride
Date: 050909
Destination: Changi Village (Flea Mart, Makan, See HeShe, Special...etc)
Average Speed: 20~25km/h
Distance: 70~80km
Time: Meet 8.30pm @ 888 passageway between NTUC & coffeeshop.

Route: W'lands 888 ~ Gambas ~ Yishun ~ Seletar Dam ~ Seletar Club Rd ~ Jln Kayu ~ Sengkang ~ Hougang ~ Old Tampines Rd ~ Tampines ~ Pasir Ris ~ Loyang ~ Changi Village

Home Run: To be decided by Ride Captain, after the makan @ Changi Village.

Compulsory Items To Bring/Wear: Spare tube, Toolkits, Handpump, H2O, Helmet, Proper Shoes, some $$$, Rear Blinker.... & of coz ur own bike (MTB also welcomed).
Optional Items: Gloves, Shades, Ciggies, Lighter, Muscle Rub.

Attendees:
1. Uncle David
2. CK
3. David Jr
4. Keith
5. Abg Sani (not confirm)
6. Faisal (not confirm)
7. Guanster
8. Suhaimi
9. Gerald (mayb)
10. Alex
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

IN THE EVENT OF RAIN, RIDE WILL BE CANCELLED & KOPITOK @ 888.

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!


Last edited by ck on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
guanster
Admin
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 32
Location : sembawang

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 am

how we go to changi, will be how we come back from there.
we will take the short cut from sengkang, cut thru the new road, and exit from old tampines road, and go into the industrial area, and exit from ikea that side..den take the short cut into loyang industry area, and exit from the loyang tua pek gong temple that side.

purpose of ride will be go there in the shortest time, and come back at the shortest time.


then sunday can have whole good day to rest...and sunday i am working lei...sibei jialat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 am

guanster wrote:
how we go to changi, will be how we come back from there.
we will take the short cut from sengkang, cut thru the new road, and exit from old tampines road, and go into the industrial area, and exit from ikea that side..den take the short cut into loyang industry area, and exit from the loyang tua pek gong temple that side.

purpose of ride will be go there in the shortest time, and come back at the shortest time.


then sunday can have whole good day to rest...and sunday i am working lei...sibei jialat.

Really ah?? Sun oso must work?? Poor thing la u..... Crying or Very sad
In this case, cv ride u be the ride captain and we will just follow. bounce

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
alex
Admin
avatar

Posts : 217
Join date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 am

Hi

although woke up with a butt sore Crying or Very sad (not unexpected) , but once again, thanks for a good fun ride Very Happy !

cheers!
alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ck
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1417
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 48
Location : Woodlands

PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:16 pm

alex wrote:
Hi

although woke up with a butt sore Crying or Very sad (not unexpected) , but once again, thanks for a good fun ride Very Happy !

cheers!
alex

Good to see that ur enjoying urself riding with us. Wait till when the Puasa month is over and all Muslim kakis re-group, that is when the fun begin.... Very Happy Very Happy

_________________
Live Strong....Ride On!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://woodlands.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: SATurday night ride.   

Back to top Go down
 
SATurday night ride.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rhyl Saturday night for Low
» Dinner Saturday Night
» Brimstone Night ride Saturday June 2 2012
» Rhyl Saturday Night: The One and Only
» 2nd Annual BOO-BASH and NIGHT Ride DTOR STYLE!!!!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woodlands Cyclique :: Roadie and MTB :: Where to Ride / Ride Reports / Riding Methods-
Jump to: